Taylor Swift is a Grammy Award-winning singer/ songwriter. In 2006 AD, Taylor Swift made a splash in the country music and become one of the top and famous acts in popular music. Also, she is a very beautiful and hot figure with a very sweet voice.
Taylor Alison Swift is her full name, but everyone knows her with the name of Taylor Swift. Get all details of Taylor Swift Biography, Dating, Wiki, Net Worth, Height. Let’s start to know all about Taylor Swift’s biography.
Taylor Swift was born on 13th December 1989 in Reading Pennsylvania. Taylor Swift is not only a singer, but she is also a songwriter. She is known as the best Pop Singer. Taylor Swift also hit the #1 record on the US at the age of 18 to became the youngest solo artist. Her grandmother was an opera singer. At the age of 11, she took her homemade demo tapes to Nashville. When she was 14 years old they (she and her family) permanently moved to the Nashville suburb of Hendersonville, Tennessee.
Scott Borchetta, signed Taylor Swift for his Big Machine Records when Swift performs at the famed Bluebird Cafe. Swift arrived in 2006 for the first time with her single “Tim McGraw” (Number Six country, Number 40 pop, 2007), this video reached #1 on CMT’s video chart and spent a record-breaking 30 consecutive weeks on the Great American Country network’s weekly Top Twenty countdown.
Taylor Swift’s first pop album came out in 2014 and her fourth country album Red in 2012. According to a record, her sixth album Reputation sold over a million copies in just four days in 2017. She is listed on the richest Pop Singer who was born in PA. She moved to New York City in March 2014.
Quick Facts of Taylor Swift
|First Name||Taylor Alison|
|Education||Hendersonville High School|
|Profession||Singer (Pop Singer)|
|Source of Wealth||Singing Career|
|Salary||$170 Million (Per Year)|
|Net Worth||$280 Million|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Date of Birth||13th December, 1989|
|Place of Birth||Reading, PA|
|High School||Aaron Academy, Hendersonville, Wyomissing Area Juni|
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx)||60 kg|
|Bra Cup Size||32B|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Scott Kingsley Swift|
|Marital Status||In Relationship|
|Social Profile||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter|
Taylor Swift’s Body Features
Taylor Swift is amazingly gorgeous and beautiful looks. Her body size also very attractive. Swift’s height is 5 feet 10 inches approximately her weight is 60 kg. Her eye color is blue with a blonde hair color. Her body measurement of 35-26-35. Also, her bra size in an average 32B.
Taylor Swift’s Career
Here are all the career details of Taylor Swift from the beginning to 2020.
- Taylor Swift is one of the youngest artists signed by Sony/ATV Music publishing house. She signed the Big Machine Records in 2005 AD and finally released her eponymous debut title in October 2006.
- Taylor Swift achieved the recipients of the Nashville Songwriters Association’s Songwriter/ Artist of the year in 2007.
- From the album titled “Fearless” the famous song “Love Story” and “You belong with me” released in 2008 by Taylor Swift.
- She started a tour named “Fearless Tour” in 2009. Also, she became an artist of the year in 2009. The song “You Belong with Me” is a very popular song by Taylor Swift and this song was made her MTV Video Music Award for being the best female video in 2009. In 2009 Grammy Awards ad American Music Awards announced the album “Fearless” is the best album of the year and best country album.
- Taylor Swift also worked in a cinema named “Valentine’s Day” which was released in 2010 AD. Her third album was released in October 2010 named “Speak Now”. Taylor Swift was recognized as a fastest-selling digital album by a female artist by Guinness Book of World Records. She is the first female artist who achieves 10 track debuts on the Billboard Hot 100.
- She won various awards in 2011-2012, like women of the year by Billboard in 2011, entertainer of the year by Academy of Country Music in 2011 and 2012, and Country Music Association in 2011. Also, this is the year that Taylor Swift released a live album named “Speak Now World Tour: Live”.
- The album titled “Red” was released in October 2012 AD, this is her fourth album. This album was lead as a single from “Red” which recognized by Guinness World Record becoming the fastest-selling single in digital history.
- Taylor Swift’s album has 2 million-selling records in the opening which was recognized by Guinness Book of World Records.
- The album titled “1989” was released in October 2014, which includes “Shake It Off”, “Blank Space”, “Bad Blood” and other singles. Taylor Swift is the first female artist whose first three albums are sold more than 1 million copies in the opening which was recognized by Guinness Book of World Records. The song “Bad Blood” and “Blank Space” we nominated for several awards.
- She also won the Brit Award for an International female solo artist. The album 1989 wons three Grammy awards of the year and won also the 50th-anniversary Milestone Award in 2015.
- She won the Best Collaboration for song’s music video Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack named “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” at MTV Video Awards in 2017. She released her 7th album named “Reputation” in November 2017. In 2017, Swift also became a success the first act to have four albums sell 1 million copies within a week in the USA.
- She featured in the album named “Bigger” in 2018. In the movie “Adaptation of Musical Cats”, she was cast.
Taylor Swift’s Personal Life
Now, Taylor Swift’s age is 30 years and till now she dated has several singers and actors. Swift started date to American singer and actor Joe Jonas in 2007, but it’s not more than 3 months. She also dates Lautner from the movie “Valentine’s Day” which is her cinematic debut movie. After Lautner, she dated an actor named Jake Gyllenhaal. But also their relation didn’t go for so long. In 2012, Swift start date with a political person named Conor Kennedy. But they live only for 2 months. Then she started date to a member of an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, Harry Styles. This time their relation went for a year, but they break up in 2014. Then she starts to date Scottish DJ, singer, songwriter, and record producer Calvin Harris in 2015. She also rumored dating Bradley Cooper, Thomas Odell, Douglas Skarsgard, Evan Spiegel, and Tom Hiddleston. But finally, she found a man for a long term relationship, she was in a relationship with English actor Joe Alwyn since 2017.
Taylor Swift’s Net Worth
Taylor Swift is one of the most successful Pop Singer in USA and also she’s one of the most earning singer in the World. She is the first female artist who’s four albums sell 1 million copies within one week in the USA. In 2018 she’s estimated earned $5 million, $2.4 million through streaming, and $2 million in publishing royalties (not including touring revenues). Taylor Swift’s net worth is an estimated $360 million.
Awards and Achievement
Taylor Swift has won total 10 Grammy Awards till now, 19 American Music Awards, 12 Country Music Association Awards, 23 Billboard Music Awards, 8 Academy of Country Music Awards, 1 creative Arts Emmy Award, and 1 Brit Award till now.
FAQ on Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift is an American pop and country music singer-songwriter. Five of her songs, including “Shake It Off” (2014), “Blank Space” (2014), and “Look What You Made Me Do” (2017), topped the Billboard Hot 100. She received a number of awards for her music.
Taylor Swift was born in West Reading, Pennsylvania. When she was 13, her parents sold their family farm in Pennsylvania and moved to Hendersonville, Tennessee, so she could pursue a career in country music in nearby Nashville.
In 2004, at age 14, Taylor Swift signed a music publishing deal with Sony/ATV, thereby becoming the youngest signing in the company's history. In 2006 Swift signed with Big Machine Records and scored her first Top 40 hit with “Tim McGraw.” She then released four more singles and a self-titled album.
30 years (December 13, 1989)
29 years (February 21, 1991)